2013-14: 2nd in NHL PTS (73) and S (252), 3rd in G (34) .. Leads Leafs in G, A (39), PTS, GWG (6) and S, 2nd in PPG (8) .. 3 PTS (1g, 2a), 1st star Mar. 10 at ANA .. 6 GP with US at 2014 OLY - 8 PTS (5g, 3a), 4 PIMs - Led tourney in G (tie) and PTS (tie) .. NHL's 2nd Star/Week (Feb. 2) - 7 pts (3g, 4a) - 3 GP .. NHL's 2nd Star/Month (Jan.) - 20 pts (7g, 13a) - 15 GP .. 5th car. hat trick, A, 1st star Feb. 1 vs. OTT .. 7-gm pt streak (Jan. 10-21) - 14 pts (6g, 8a) .. G, A, 300th Leafs pt on G, 2nd star Jan. 18 vs. MTL .. T-career high with 3 A Jan. 14 at BOS .. Named to 2014 US OLY Team Jan. 1 .. 6-gm pt streak (Nov. 27-Dec. 7) - 8 pts (4g, 4a) .. 200th NHL G Dec. 3 vs. SJS .. 2 G, 400th NHL pt Nov. 19 vs. NYI .. 300th Leafs GP Nov. 13 at MIN .. T-career high with 4 pts (2g, 2a), +4 rating, 1st star Oct. 29 at EDM .. NHL's 2nd Star/Week (Oct. 27) - 6 pts (5g, 1a) - 3 GP .. 4th car. hat trick, 1st star Oct. 22 vs. ANA .. 200th NHL A Oct. 15 vs. MIN .. SO Stats: 0-for-3.
- Scored his first two goals of this series on May 10 in game five ... It was his second multiple-goal and third multiple-point game of these playoffs.
- Had his five-game point streak stopped on May 3 in game two of this series with 4-4=8 totals in that span, including two assists on May 1 vs. Carolina in game one.
- Had points in each of the four games of the CQF series vs. Montreal with 4-2=6 totals in that series.
- Has three multiple-point games, including a career-high 2-1=3 effort on Apr. 16.
- Is in his third NHL season and this is his second playoff.
2008-09 Regular Season:
- Set career season-highs in all categories with 36-24=60 totals ... His 36 goals were the most by a Bruin since 2002-03 (Glen Murray, 44; Joe Thornton, 36) ... Had 14 multiple-point games including his second career hat trick scored Apr. 12 at NY Islanders ... Ended his iron-man streak at 167 games when he missed the Jan. 13 game vs. Montreal with mononucleosis ... Had a career-best 18-game point streak with 14-14=28 totals from Nov. 13-Dec. 21, the longest such streak overall this season in the NHL, the longest point streak by a Bruin since Adam Oates recorded points in 20 straight games in 1997 and the fifth-longest streak in team history (trailing 22 (Bronco Horvath), 21 (Adam Oates), 20 (Adam Oates) and 19-game (Ray Bourque, (1987-88) streaks ... It also tied him with Ed Olczyk for the longest point streak by a U.S.-born player in NHL history ... Had a six-game goal streak from Nov. 26-Dec. 8with seven goals in that stretch ... It was the longest such streak by a Bruin since Glen Murray's six straight in 2004 ... Was named the NHL's "First Star" for the week of Dec. 8-14 and the "Third Star" for the week of April 6-12.