- Scored his first two goals of this series on May 10 in game five ... It was his second multiple-goal and third multiple-point game of these playoffs.
- Had his five-game point streak stopped on May 3 in game two of this series with 4-4=8 totals in that span, including two assists on May 1 vs. Carolina in game one.
- Had points in each of the four games of the CQF series vs. Montreal with 4-2=6 totals in that series.
- Has three multiple-point games, including a career-high 2-1=3 effort on Apr. 16.
- Is in his third NHL season and this is his second playoff.
2008-09 Regular Season:
- Set career season-highs in all categories with 36-24=60 totals ... His 36 goals were the most by a Bruin since 2002-03 (Glen Murray, 44; Joe Thornton, 36) ... Had 14 multiple-point games including his second career hat trick scored Apr. 12 at NY Islanders ... Ended his iron-man streak at 167 games when he missed the Jan. 13 game vs. Montreal with mononucleosis ... Had a career-best 18-game point streak with 14-14=28 totals from Nov. 13-Dec. 21, the longest such streak overall this season in the NHL, the longest point streak by a Bruin since Adam Oates recorded points in 20 straight games in 1997 and the fifth-longest streak in team history (trailing 22 (Bronco Horvath), 21 (Adam Oates), 20 (Adam Oates) and 19-game (Ray Bourque, (1987-88) streaks ... It also tied him with Ed Olczyk for the longest point streak by a U.S.-born player in NHL history ... Had a six-game goal streak from Nov. 26-Dec. 8with seven goals in that stretch ... It was the longest such streak by a Bruin since Glen Murray's six straight in 2004 ... Was named the NHL's "First Star" for the week of Dec. 8-14 and the "Third Star" for the week of April 6-12.