Playoffs: Ranked first on Maple Leafs in goals (4) and GWG (2), and second in points (tie-6) and shots (29) ... Registered a goal and an assist May 13 at BOS ... Scored GWG and named second star May 12 vs. BOS ... Collected a point in three-straight games (May 4-8) ... Registered first Maple Leafs playoff assist May 8 vs. BOS ... Registered first Maple Leafs playoff goal and point May 4 at BOS.
2012-13 Regular Season: Ranked seventh in NHL points (tie-52) and ninth in shots (tie-161) ... Ranked first on Maple Leafs in goals (20), assists (32), points, PPG (6), GWG (4) and shots ... Posted a 5-game point streak to end the season (Apr. 18-27) with 9 points (4g, 5a) ... Played 500th NHL game and posted 3 assists Apr. 18 vs. NYI ... Named NHL's Second Star of the Week (Apr. 14) with 7 points (5g, 2a) in 3 games ... Posted a 6-game point streak (Mar. 9-21) with 10 points (4g, 6a) ... Scored 100th Maple Leafs goal (GWG) Feb. 7 at WPG ... Shootout Stats: 0-for-2.
- Scored his first two goals of this series on May 10 in game five ... It was his second multiple-goal and third multiple-point game of these playoffs.
- Had his five-game point streak stopped on May 3 in game two of this series with 4-4=8 totals in that span, including two assists on May 1 vs. Carolina in game one.
- Had points in each of the four games of the CQF series vs. Montreal with 4-2=6 totals in that series.
- Has three multiple-point games, including a career-high 2-1=3 effort on Apr. 16.
- Is in his third NHL season and this is his second playoff.
2008-09 Regular Season:
- Set career season-highs in all categories with 36-24=60 totals ... His 36 goals were the most by a Bruin since 2002-03 (Glen Murray, 44; Joe Thornton, 36) ... Had 14 multiple-point games including his second career hat trick scored Apr. 12 at NY Islanders ... Ended his iron-man streak at 167 games when he missed the Jan. 13 game vs. Montreal with mononucleosis ... Had a career-best 18-game point streak with 14-14=28 totals from Nov. 13-Dec. 21, the longest such streak overall this season in the NHL, the longest point streak by a Bruin since Adam Oates recorded points in 20 straight games in 1997 and the fifth-longest streak in team history (trailing 22 (Bronco Horvath), 21 (Adam Oates), 20 (Adam Oates) and 19-game (Ray Bourque, (1987-88) streaks ... It also tied him with Ed Olczyk for the longest point streak by a U.S.-born player in NHL history ... Had a six-game goal streak from Nov. 26-Dec. 8with seven goals in that stretch ... It was the longest such streak by a Bruin since Glen Murray's six straight in 2004 ... Was named the NHL's "First Star" for the week of Dec. 8-14 and the "Third Star" for the week of April 6-12.