- Has made the postseason in 13 of his 14 NHL seasons.
- Member of Colorado’s 1996 and 2001 Stanley Cup championship teams.
- Has appeared in 170 career playoff games, 116 with the Avalanche (fourth most in franchise history).
- Was acquired from Carolina at the trade deadline.
- Appeared in 11 games with the Avalanche, tallying one point (0g/1a). Skated in 59 games for the Hurricanes, totaling seven points (4g/3a).
- Is playing his 12th career NHL game seven, the most of any active player and tied for second overall with Glenn Anderson and Ken Daneyko ... Only Patrick Roy and Scott Stevens have played in more at 13 each.
- Recorded his first point of this post-season with an assist on Apr. 20 in Montreal.
- Is in his 13th NHL season and this is his 12th NHL playoff.
- Has won two Stanley Cup championships, with Colorado in 1996 and 2001.
- Has played in one other Stanley Cup Final, losing to Tampa Bay in 2004 while with Calgary.
2008-09 Regular Season:
- Had 7-11=18 totals ... Had three multiple-point games, including matching his career-high for points in a game with a 2-1=3 effort Nov. 13 vs. Montreal.