Sign up below to be alerted by email when last minute tickets are released:
Sign up below to be alerted by text message when last-minute tickets are released:
How do I sign up for last minute text alerts through Bruins Last Minute Pass on the Mobile App?
- Download/upgrade the latest version of Bruins Mobile.
- Open the app and select 'Tickets' in the menu.
- Swipe left to select 'Last Minute Tickets'.
- Tap 'Sign Up Now'.
- Enter your name, email, and mobile phone number then tap 'Free Sign Up'
- You will receive a text message confirming that you have registered for Bruins Last Minute Pass.
Once I'm registered for Bruins Last Minute Pass, how do I purchase tickets?
- If tickets for a game become available, you'll receive a text message the day before or day of a Bruins home game.*
- Click on the link was texted you to purchase your tickets. Some games you may be able to purchase tickets in multiple locations within TD Garden.
- Once you complete your purchase, your tickets will be available for you at bruins.expapp.com/passes. These tickets with barcodes will scan to get you into the game.
- Swipe on the Passes to see multiple barcodes. Your Passes will be automatically updated a few hours before faceoff once your seat location is confirmed.
- A few hours before the puck drop, head back to bruins.expapp.com/passes on your mobile phone to see your updated Pass with specific seat locations. Here you will see a countdown so you know roughly when you'll receive your seat location.
- Present the barcodes at TD Garden turnstiles and head to your seats and enjoy the game! Want even better seats? You can sign up through the Bruins Mobile App to receive seat upgrade notifications.
*Passes are first come first serve. Please remember that inventory is not guaranteed. If you don't hear from us for a certain game, there's always the next home game! So, stay tuned.