Web Video InternshipThe Web Video Internship will bring your video production to a new level while working within the Boston Bruins Media Relations Department as part of the video arm of BostonBruins.com - bostonbruinsTV.
Web Video interns will gain valuable experience in all aspects of video production by working alongside members of the Boston media during Bruins events, practices and games.
- Essential duties:
- Assisting in the day-to-day coverage of the Bruins during practices, pregame and postgame.
- Shooting and editing features highlighting Boston Bruins Community Relations and Boston Bruins Foundation events.
- Updating the Boston Bruins Media Site (BostonBruins.com/media) and Boston Bruins Tumblr (http://nhlbruins.tumblr.com) with audio/video.
- Assisting in pre-production/post-production tasks including (but not limited to) press conference, lighting and audio set up and operation; creating & updating graphic elements; editing photos that will be used for the front page of bostonbruins.com and burning DVDs for dissemination to media.
- Other duties as assigned.
2013-14 Boston Bruins Schedule
Candidates should have working knowledge of the following computer programs: Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Soundtrack Pro and DVD Studio Pro and it is strongly preferred (but not required) that candidates have an Apple computer with Final Cut Pro installed.
We accept resumes/video reels on a rolling basis. Video reels should be sent along with your resumes by mail. Send materials to:
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA 02114
Please specify which internship you are applying for in your cover letter.
Fall (begins in September)
Spring (begins in January)
All Boston Bruins internships are unpaid and candidates MUST be enrolled in a college and be able to earn course credit. No exceptions.