Yokids Boston Bruins Summer Camp, presented by Stonyfield
Boston Bruins summer camp is focused on providing leading edge hockey instruction from both the Bruins youth hockey development team and Pro Ambitions. The camp is open to youth hockey players ages 6-15.
- Camp Features:
- Daily appearances and autograph sessions with members of the Boston Bruins organization
- Four hours of on-ice sessions daily
- Daily dry-land/off-ice conditioning
- Pro Ambitions signature "Battle Camp" training
- 37.5 hours of hockey specific training
- On-ice sessions with former and future NHL players
- Bruins & Pro Ambitions camp jersey and gift bag
For more information, please contact Mike Dargin, Manager of Youth Hockey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617.624.1960.