Saturday, October 4 | 7:30 AM | TD GardenJoin the Boston Bruins and USA Hockey for the 2014-15 Boston Bruins Coaching Symposium taking place on Saturday, October 4 at TD Garden.
The Boston Bruins Coaching Symposium is a marquee event that offers USA Hockey certified coaches a valuable opportunity to learn from the very best. This event is free and is open to USA Hockey certified coaches and current amateur coaches.
- Members of the Boston Bruins front office & coaching staff, including Claude Julien, Doug Jarvis, Doug Houda, Joe Sacco, Bob Essensa, and John Whitesides*
- Roger Grillo - ADM Regional Manager, USA Hockey
- Ken Martel - Director ADM, USA Hockey
- Mark Tabrum - Director of Coaching Education Program, USA Hockey
- Ty Hennes - ADM Regional Manager, USA Hockey
While attending the 2014 Boston Bruins Coaching Symposium, USA Hockey coaches can also earn their Level 2 and 3 certifications, or recertify a preexisting Level 3 certification by registering here and paying a $40 fee. Select 'CEP High Performance' under Clinic Level and MA as the State. Please note, Level 1 certifications will not be available at this year's Coaching Symposium.