Saturday, October 4 | 7:15 AM | TD GardenThe Boston Bruins and USA Hockey teamed up for the 2014-15 Boston Bruins Coaching Symposium which took place on Saturday, October 4 at TD Garden.
The Boston Bruins Coaching Symposium is a marquee event that offers USA Hockey certified coaches a valuable opportunity to learn from the very best. This event was free and was open to USA Hockey certified coaches and current amateur coaches.
- Members of the Boston Bruins front office & coaching staff, including Claude Julien, Doug Jarvis, Doug Houda, Joe Sacco, Bob Essensa, and John Whitesides
- Roger Grillo - ADM Regional Manager, USA Hockey
- Ken Martel - Director ADM, USA Hockey
- Mark Tabrum - Director of Coaching Education Program, USA Hockey
- Ty Hennes - ADM Regional Manager, USA Hockey