Boston Bruins – Winter Classic Ticket Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes begins on 9/18/09 and ends 9/30/09.
Sweepstakes begins on 9/18/09 and ends 9/30/09.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. There is no cash or exchange value for prizes, and prizes are not transferable. Void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to residents of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Connecticut. Employees (and their immediate families including spouse, parents, siblings, children, and members of the household) of Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston ("Sponsor"), Bruins Professional Hockey Association, Inc., and the National Hockey League and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents are not eligible to enter. Winner must be over the age of 18 to redeem prize. Sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM ET September 18, 2009 and ends 3:00 PM ET September 30, 2009.
- Ways to enter: Each person who fills out a pre-order form for the purchase of a Winter Classic Boston Bruins jersey will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. Alternatively, entrants may send a postcard or letter with name, address, phone and email address to Winter Classic Ticket Sweepstakes, Boston Bruins Pro Shop, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114. Complete pre-order form entries must received by Sponsor by 5 PM on September 30, 2009. Mailed entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2009 and received by Sponsor by 3 PM on 10/05/09. One (1) entry per pre-order form or mailed entry form. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Neither Sponsor nor any Released Party (as defined below) will be responsible for lost, late, damaged, improperly posted or incorrect entries, regardless of the reason.
- Prizes: One Grand Prize winner will win two (2) tickets to the Winter Classic game held at Fenway Park on January 1, 2010. Prize Value approximately: $450. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of people who enter. Sponsor has not set a limit on the number of potential entries. Seat locations are at Sponsor's sole discretion. If game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, prizes will be subject to standard ticket policies of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a comparable prize of equal or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes on the prizes. All expenses, including but not limited to taxes, meals, gratuities, ground transportation and any other incidental expenses, are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Selection of Winner: Winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes, conducted by a representative of the Sponsor. The drawing will be conducted no later than October 31, 2009. Sponsor's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone. In the event a winner is unreachable or a winner's prize notification is returned, the winner will forfeit the prize. A forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes.
- Waiver of Liability/Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and the decisions of the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes and (ii) release and hold harmless, and to waive any and all claims against, the Sponsor, Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc., the National Hockey League, and the other NHL Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury and/or property damage. The winner and his or her guest each will be required to sign and deliver a release by which the signator consents to the use of his or her name, address, voice, photographs and/or likeness, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion by the Sponsor and its designees for any purpose without additional compensation, notification or permission. Sponsor retains the right to make decisions in its sole discretion regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of the Sponsor are final. Failure to comply with any Official Rules will result in disqualification.
- Winners List/Official Rules: For the name of the winner or copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after 10/31/2009 to: Winter Classic Ticket Sweepstakes, Boston Bruins Pro Shop, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA, 02114. Allow 2 weeks for delivery of winners list or a copy of the Official Rules.
- Administrator: The Sponsor administrating the Sweepstakes is Delaware North Companies, Inc.-Boston, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA, 02114.