GrantsThe Boston Bruins Foundation accepts Grant Applications throughout the year with an April 1st deadline. All grants MUST be submitted by this date to be eligible for review. Should you be interested in submitting an application for your organization, please review the following details:
Requirements:All groups seeking grant funding from the Boston Bruins Foundation must meet the following criteria:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization
- Organization must be focused on improving the lives of children in New England
- Organization must not be connected with religious or political entities
- Grants are not awarded to individual sport teams or leagues
- Priority will be given to applicants seeking funds for specific programs as compared to general funding, salaries, or capital building campaigns
Process:The Boston Bruins Foundation is currently working to create a fully automated system for Grant Submission. Please revisit our site in September 2014 for updates on the new submission process.
If you have questions or require more information on the grant process, contact Zack Fitzgerald at 617.624.1928.