GrantsThe Boston Bruins Foundation accepts Grant Applications beginning January 1st through the April 1st deadline. All grants MUST be submitted by this date to be eligible for review. Should you be interested in submitting an application for your organization, please review the following details:
Requirements:All groups seeking grant funding from the Boston Bruins Foundation must meet the following criteria:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization
- Organization must be focused on improving the lives of children in New England
- Organization must not be connected with religious or political entities
- rants are not awarded to individual sport teams or leagues
- Priority will be given to applicants seeking funds for specific programs as compared to general funding, salaries, or capital building campaigns
Process:Click here to download the grant application form. Please fill out application completely.
Grant application package must include:
- Grant application form, completely filled out
- A completed W-9
- An IRS confirming your organization's 501(c)(3)
- A list of your Board of Directors and their meeting schedule
- A copy of a Board-approved budget
- Your most recent financial statements
- Your most recent IRS form 990
- Any other materials you feel would assist the Boston Bruins Foundation to make an informed decision regarding your application. These materials may include brochures, photos, videos or DVS's.
In order to ensure that your grant application is received by the April 1st deadline, please submit the application and materials three (3) business days prior.
If you have questions or require more information on the grant process, contact Zack Fitzgerald at 617.624.1928.