2016-17 Schedule Downloads
Download the .ics version from the following links:
- On the iPhone navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calenders -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the Server field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link, then copy and paste it on the iPhone.
- Click Save after the calendar has been downloaded.
Apple iCal - Mac:
- From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the "Calendar" menu at the top of your screen. Enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file in the "Subscribe to:" box and click "Subscribe."
- iCal add the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to change the title of the calendar.
- Click the "Refresh:" checkbox and select "every day" which will have iCal check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
Google Calendar Subscription:
- Copy the Calendar URL you need from above.
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Add by URL" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Paste the copied URL into URL field.
- Click "Add Calendar" and you are finished.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 - Windows:
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Windows:
- Open Outlook 2010
- Select top Menue File -> Open -> Import
- Choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Navigate to the saved ics file or enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click OK.
Download the .csv version from the following links:
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
- Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar. In addition, if you have imported the CSV once and then import it a second time, it will create a duplicate entry. Tip: Delete the first schedule, before downloading an updated CSV file.
- Initial schedules include all scheduled Regular Season games. Preseason and Playoff games will be posted when available.
Downloading the CSV file
- Download the CSV file above.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing the schedule to your Outlook calendar
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule CSV file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import "full.csv" into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME to Start Time
Select START_TIME for team's local time zone, or START_TIME_ET for all ET
- SUBJECT to Subject
- DESCRIPTION to Description
- LOCATION to Location
- END_DATE to End Date
Select END_DATE for team's local time zone, or END_DATE_ET for ET time zone
- END_TIME to End Time
Select END_TIME for team's local time zone, or END_TIME_ET for all ET time zone
- REMINDER_OFF to Reminder On/Off
Select REMINDER_OFF to not be reminded when a game is scheduled to begin or REMINDER_ON for a reminder
- REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
Default date is the game date
- REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time
Select REMINDER_TIME for team's local time zone, or REMINDER_TIME_ET for all ET.
Default time is one hour before start time.
- SHOWTIMEAS_FREE to Show Time As
Select SHOWTIMEAS_FREE to show the game time as free or SHOWTIMEAS_BUSY to mark that time as busy.
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from CSV into Calendar"